7/17/10

A southern accents show house

Recently I came across an old Southern Accents Issue I had discarded long ago in my Library. In the issue was the May/June 2008 Show house, or more accurately, show townhouse. It was a beautiful London Regency styled townhouse is the Buckhead development Regents Park at Peachtree Battle. The architecture was done by world renowned Atlanta based firm, Pak Heydt and Asssociates. The townhouse has three bedrooms, three and 1/2 bathrooms, and a master sitting room which can function as a bedroom. The home is 5,839 square feet and according to the developments website, is for sale for the small sum of $2,550,000! Even if I had this kind of money I could't imagine spending 2.5 million for a house with no yard! Regardless of the price, the home has immaculate interiors, my favorite being the living room, dining room, library combination. The beautiful kitchen features a beamed ceiling, a beautiful stone hood by stone age designs,marble counter tops, a hidden Sub Zero fridge with cabinet doors, and a wolf range. The master suite features a nice sized bedroom, his and her baths, a dressing room, and a master sitting room with wet bar. bedroom: his bath: her bath: In addition to the living room, the town house has a family room and third floor playroom. family room: Play room: This is definitely a beautiful home. I miss Southern Accents, they always had amazing show houses. All images courtesy of regentsparkga.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I drove by a few times this week. I's a very fine looking place with bad timing relatively to the economy. There are several videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyBCXbkHS9c

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the videos! It was bad timing, this is an incredible development

    ReplyDelete