9/2/10

Goodbye

I know I have been horrible at updating posts, and I apologize for this. After giving this much thought, I have decided to retire this blog. I simply don't have the time. The last few months have been extremely stressful on my family, and they are more important to me than this blog. My newborn daughter was recently diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy, and I lost the home spent two years renovating with my wife. There was a massive electrical fire two months ago, but like anything, with family, friends, and God I know my family can get through this. Thank you so much Terry for following me from the beginning, and thank you to Holly from "Things That Inspire" whose blog helped us make many design decisions in our old home.

5 comments:

  1. Best wishes and prayers for your family and especially for your precious daughter. I'm sure she'll let you know when to start blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you don't know how much that means to me. Chloe-Elizabeth (my daughter) did very well yesterday at the doctor. She's a fighter, and I know she will overcome her challenges. Good luck to you and your blog, I'm not sure how many chances I will get to read it in the next couple of months, but it was one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear of your problems, I will say a prayer for you and your family that this time passes fast and you soon are back to a very happy life. MB

    ReplyDelete
  4. David, please forgive me for being so late to discover this news. You said that your daughter is a fighter, and it sounds like you and your family are focusing on what is truly important in life - each other. Your comments and emails have truly been so meaningful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Posted too early...you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete